Subject: Hello all :-)
From: Phreak
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 02:07:03 GMT

Hi all,
This is my first post to this list, so I just want to say 'greatings &
salutations' and also to ask a favour.

Can anyone explain why the Flash animations on my site
(www.broadway.net.au/phreak) don't work in Netscape 4 but do in IE4? (it
keeps asking if I want to download the plugin, eventhough I already have
it..)

Stefan (phreak)

That's the trouble with the Gene pool, No life guard.
ICQ 2629113

E-mail phreakatbroadway [dot] net [dot] au
phr33qathotmail [dot] com
2629113atpager [dot] mirabilis [dot] com

www http://www.broadway.net.au/phreak/index.html
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/2629113