Subject: RE: can get url open a plain new window?
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 13:08:08 GMT

Dave!

That's the one!

So, clue me in - how exactly did you reference it in the url field? What's
the syntax?

BTW, I really like the work you guys do. It's world class.

TIA

/w

>if you go to the Sppoky web site the crew section uses this technique,
>youd need to speek to some one lese though i didn't put it together, but
>it can be done
>
>www.spookyandthebandit.com
>
>___________
>David Williamson
>Spooky and the Bandit
>12 Theobalds Road
>London WC1X 8PF
>UK +44 (171) 692 5257

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net
Dallas, Texas
US- 972.713.8705
waynetatTopher [dot] Net (mailto:waynetatTopher [dot] Net)
wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net (mailto:wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net)
gscatOnRamp [dot] Net