Subject: Re: SOUND
From: Audiohost
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 16:35:15 GMT

Andrea:

for synchronized sound in Flash, the "Stream" option is the (only) way to go.
With this option you can be sure that the sound happens always at the same time
relative to the animation. The thing that you can't be sure of is the
performance of the animation: to keep in sync with the sound, frames of the
animation might be skipped, which leeds to a slightly rougher performance
particularly if the graphics and animations are complex.

Greetings,

--
Tom
tom [dot] bataudiohost [dot] com