Subject: Re: Flash in a 1.54Mbps world?
From: Dave Smith
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:50:10 GMT

Andrew Ayres wrote:

> Hi Dave, DG and all,
>
> I've been wondering, since DG's post, how Flash will fare in a world of
> 1.54Mbps DSL Lite modems.

> er, I suppose Shockwave Director would then come of age.
>
> Andrew

Hiya Andrew/All,

Your brainstorming has ended up with a very logical theory,

This also brings up another interesting question. Will Director
phase out Flash at 1.5?

I personally see Flash and Director merging at that point.
Instead of One terminating the other,

At 1.5 Director would be my choice, but at 28.8 Flash2 and its streaming
capabilities rock.

Hmmmm,

-DG-