Subject: [Fwd: FLASH / js / frames]
From: Robert Zeches
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 02:33:03 GMT

When I go to http://www.FlashCentral.com/JavaScript/ and click on the
html link it works to change the other frame. When I click on the Flash
Cupid I get a JavaScript error: JavaScript Error:
http://www.FlashCentral.com/JavaScript/, JSTest is not defined.

These are the same results I get with my own project. Makes me feel
better that I'm not alone but I'd really love to know how to make it
work. If I put my project in a window by itself it works fine, so I
assume its the frames that are screwing it up.

FYI - I'm using Communicator 4.04 on a WinNT 4.0 machine. Any help or

Cheers,

Robert Zeches
robertatemnetwork [dot] com
--