Subject: RE: IE3.01 for mac = NO FLASH?
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:24:29 GMT

Hi,

The difference is: codebase indicates the path for the automatic
instalation of the ActiveX control for the Ie user who don't have the
plugin installed.
Pluginspage indicates the path where Netscape users who don't have the
plugin will be transported if they call "Get the plugin" after click in
the puzzle piece, to download the plugin.

Sorry, but no idea about your local files problem. Never saw something
like this... Better call Houston! :D

Savio
savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br
http://www.excelclic.com.br