Subject: RE: FLASH: download speed
From: L.Theodossiadis / FUTURE MEDIA
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:52:09 GMT

Nice site David!
I liked very much the use of sounds and the synchronization with the visual
effects.
Which soft did you use for the creation of the sounds?
I pinged form here (Rhodes Greece / 2Mbit connection) with the following
results:
max/avg/min 4536/3101/2063 ms

Lefteris Theodossiadis
lefterisatfuturemedia [dot] gr
icq: 12302746

F U T U R E M E D I A [internet, multimedia, kiosks, cds]
Annis Marias 83, Rhodes 85100 GREECE
tel: +30 241 77982 / fax: +30 241 77031
http://www.futuremedia.gr