Subject: FLASH: Quality Problem
From: João Campos
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:22:40 GMT

As you can see on this page, www.pronext.pt/intro.html , the text
sometimes loses quality. However, every text is "breakapart".
Acording with macromedia documentation the higher the resolution the
better the quality, but we are using a resolution of 80 and if we
increase it, the size will be increased too.
How can we improve quality/performance since the site is a bit slow and
with very litle quality?

By the way, the contents is in portuguese!

Thanks!