Subject: Re: FLASH:TangoInDesign. Enhanced version!?
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:39:17 GMT

Hi, Lena. Very nice work, as usual. Two things I noticed....I could see
the tango dancers off to the sides when I don't think you wanted them seen.
(Off to the right during the slide show...and off to the right at the end of
the slide show when they are also mid-stage...plus off to the left in the
intro (where you have the "Lång tango. Tack för att ni väntar" choice.) I
was going to suggest you set the visibility property to 0, but seems like I
remember you are using Flash 3? Possibly you could move them way off stage,
so my higher-res, larger screen won't pick them up...or maybe you can make a
"curtain" of white rectangles to hide them. The second thing was the music
had two songs at once, briefly....let me see if I can duplicate it so you'll
know where....

Ok, at the end of the slide show, you hit the "forward" triangle twice to
read the text, then the tango dancers move off to the left...as the
slide-show music loop finishes up, the "dance off to the appearance of the
menu" loop plays its thing at the same time. Oh, I know! If I were
actually "reading" the text, it would take long enough for the slide-show
loop to finish before the "exit" loop started! But since I can't read it, I
clicked too soon!

One more thing...at the very very beginning of the intro, the tango dancers
move in from left briefly, then off, then the "real" animation starts...or
at least it looks like the very beginning is an accidental thing...and I
cannot make this happen consistently...that is, it did it twice, now I can't
get it again for the life of me. Maybe it is a pre-loader animation that I
cannot usually see because I'm on a cable connection.

All in all, nice work, and I loved the photographs! Is the photography your
work? Since I can't read your site I have to ask!

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
charderatawsolution [dot] com
Advantage Web Solution
www.awsolution.com

> http://www.tangoindesign.com.
> You reach the new material by choosing the link "Lång tango. Tack för
> att ni väntar".

flasher is generously supported by...