Subject: Publish Settings for Windows Media Player
From: CA
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:23:37 -0000

In the publish settings, there is a tab for RealPlayer. I would like to
know if there's any way to set up Flash for Windows Media Player. We are
streaming live radio broadcasts and live television using WMP. RealPlayer
doesn't cut it for the type of broadcasting we do. (30 fps for TV)

This may be a long shot, but can Flash be set up to act as the web radio
with WMP embedded inside handling the streaming? We do not use pre-recorded
audio. It's live, what you hear on the radio is the exact timing you hear
on the web.

Thanks for any information on this, tutorials, sites I can look at, etc.

~C~

No longer using my real name on lists because it shows up in the search
engines because of archives :-) Just call me the Flash Artist Formerly
Known As Colleen.