Subject: Re: [flasher] email FORM with ASP
From: Gregg Caines
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:52:59 -0000

If it can't create the object, then two things are possible:
-You don't have CDONTS installed (the mail component for ASP)
-You don't have an SMTP server installed (a mail server, for sending mail).

If either of those are the case, you're out of luck, unless you can get
the admin to do those installations for you.

Gregg Caines
n e o m e t r i x systems inc.
http://www.neometrixsystems.com
gcainesatneometrixsystems [dot] com