Subject: RE: [flasher] RE: Speaking of RAM [was] Importing a PNG Sequence in Flash 5?
From: Peter Santangeli
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:48:22 -0000

Yes. The memory for a .swf file should be freed when it is no
longer in use.

The loading of 200 .swf's would be an interesting thing to
orchestrate, to say the least :-). Some browsers, such
as IE/Mac 4.x, have issues with many streams being
downloaded to the browser at once, and crash mysteriously on
the plugin, so you would have to do some serious data
marshalling.

Pete Santangeli