Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: flasher digest: March 14 (is: mucho PNGs)
From: Lachlan Hope MacKinven
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:00:30 -0000

Alright John I'll make that wish...
And I should say that overall I am still ecstatic about my love affair with
Flash 5 ;-)

Like zefrank I used Flash 4 for CD ROM production and all sorts of
otherstuff- often importing my flash into adobe premiere or after effects-
And in these instances the fact that Flash media plays back from RAM doesn't
matter because what I'm creating, in the end, ceases to be Flash media.

Flash has probably been the tool I've used most over the past 2 years and
only about a quarter of my work has been Web based. This is all to
Macromedias credit for making a brilliant piece of software that in general
is very versatile.

Don't get me wrong though, your feedback is invaluable, informative and
appreciated.
=)
Regards
Lachlan