Subject: Re: [flasher] site check
From: Sohrab
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:59:41 -0000

Hey mike,

I went to your site and I passed the detection, then i played for a
while and then I got lost so I thought I would start over so i pressed
refresh. However, the second time I failed your detection. And now I
cannot get back into your site.

I've said this before but i will say it again. I understand the
importance of detection however you should always have a "enter website
anyway" link ( shockwave.com has one ). I know I have flash 5 but
because I am on a mac (and now OSX / IE5.1) i tend to fail detections.
So now I can't visit your site and tell you how great (or awful) it is.

But from what I saw it seemed to look rather interesting, however the
noise of the rotating letters was annoying.

G4, OSX, 512 Cable, IE 5.1

-sohrab