Subject: Re[2]: FS Commands....HELP!!!!
From: tim_mroz
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 19:39:17 +0100

thanks for the info....

We're in the process of trying it right now...

Subject: Re: FS Commands....HELP!!!!
Author: <flasheratshocker [dot] com> at ccnode
Date: 5/19/98 2:34 PM

> I have made a projector file out of a .swf to include on an
> interactive CD. I now need one of the buttons that I have made, to
> open a file(any file) once that button is pressed.

I'm assuming you're using the Windows version.

Use the FSCommand with the parameter=exec and the argument = the name of your
file to be opened.
Trouble is, you can't open just "any file". You can use the exec parameter to
execute applications.

You might try creating a batch file to open your file, then using the FSCommand
to exec that batch file.