Subject: If I only knew...
From: Dimmy
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 00:48:02 +0100

Hello all,

I have a question. How do you (or can you) synchronize a 1-minute music
wav file with Flash animation, WITHOUT using RealFlash?

I got the animation to synchronize with the wav when I accessed it from
my home, but when i accessed it from my office, the synchronization is off.
I tried using the Wait-For-Frame function to load the entire movie before it
is viewed, but the synchronization is still off.

So, does that mean that the playing of the animations and wav files
depend on the type and make of computer (i.e. Processor, RAM, etc.?)

Also, does anyone know how, when Flash movies are downloading, what do
they download first? Symbols? Wavs? Is there an order in which Flash
"streams" its contents? Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thanx in
advance,

Dimmy