Subject: Re: Flash source programs
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 03:17:38 +0100

My favorite combination if Freehand 8 and Flash. With a little Photoshop
on the side. I have used Illustrator 7 in conjunction with Flash with no
problems but Freehand just makes it easier and with fewer steps and
kludges.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
The Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information