Subject: Mouse Over/Tell Target
From: doh5
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 22:04:16 +0100

Hi, I've been fiddling around with the beta flash 3 for about 2-3 weeks now and I have a page up,
www.yellowknife.com/tri-jin/sondave/flash/proteanintro.htm
My problem is I want to make a movie come up where the globe is when the mouse is over one of the buttons. I figure I have to use a telltarget command, but I have no idea how to use this for the buttons, can anyone help me out? Thanx in advance.