Flasher Archive

[Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Next in Thread]

Subject: archives?
From: Robert Koberg
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 23:10:37 +0100

Hi List Manager (who is that?),

Is there going to be a way to search the archives of this list? I must
admit that I have not been paying very close attention to this list, until
recently. I am trying to get up to speed as quickly as possible. I have
some financial reasons to get fully into Flash, finally. I don't want to
ask questions that have been asked before. I was hoping to search through
the archives before I post a _stupid_ question. I don't know much about
setting up such a thing (archival search) but I know someone who does and
believe he would be willing to help (I hope:)

I appreciate the effort that you have put into this list.

Thanks,
-Rob