Subject: Re: FLASH: about flash
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 01:31:51 +0100

Hey Mike,
The best book is the Manual, there are not books out there that cover that much,
the manual covers everything pretty much. There are a lot of sites that are based
around flash, but the best by far are the following:
Flash Zone: www.flashzone.com
Flash Central: www.flashcentral.com
Flash Lite: www.flashlite.net (this one has a big newly section.)
Colin Mock's Flash Site: colinmoock.iceinc.com/webdesign/flash/ (this one has a
lot on FScommands, Popup windows, and plugin/activeX detection)
Do you need anything else?
Randy

--
Randy Anthony

"I wasn't sleeping. I was trying to pick up my contact lens without my hands."