Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: Now: SWFs and GLCS
From: Frederico
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 03:35:02 +0100

On 4/30/1999 4:38 PM, John Dowdell of jdowdellatmacromedia [dot] com said:

>I can't get a match for "cause hidden objects to appear", though... you
>might try asking them to try a simple test page first, and this could
>reveal the unusual thing not yet in the current description.

The person has yet to provide a page/sample. I know that the person is
quite busy, and may not have responded for that reason, but I also
suspect it was just a simple code issue, and has been resolved. If, and
when I get a sample, I'll post a reproduction to this list and CStalk
too, so that others know what to avoid.

Frederico

~These are the times that try Men's Souls~ Thomas Paine

Columbine in Our Hearts