Subject: FLASH: Help with mask
From: Keenwitted
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 20:23:10 +0100

hello weekend flashers!

I am trying to create a searchlight effect that will reveal part of a bottom
layer. I did insert a mask layer but somehow I don't get the desired effect.
Someone posted a site two weeks ago with the same effect. Flash Masks are not
covered by any books or tutorials that I know of and as a newbie, I would be
sooooo grateful for some help.

thanks,

cloe jazwinski