Subject: Re: FLASH:(Again)New page! please take a look!
From: Anne Darer
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 05:04:58 +0100

very stylish and fun. your animations rock!

no problems in IE 4.0
Getting a error (puzzle piece) on the right little guy in your opening flash
test in Netscape 4.5. However I was able to enter the site and see the
flashed elements so it doesn't seem to be a server MIME settings problem.

how do you open a specific sized window (your menu window) and still have the
tool bars available at top?

anne