Subject: Re: FLASH: 1Center Standalone Window?
From: Moema Schlochauer
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 05:23:44 +0100

Randy, I might have to add your name to the credits...:) I meant centering the
projector window so that it doesn't open in any old place on the computer screen
when it starts, you know? It's still the diquette project. If you have a source
file for doing that yes, I'd love to have it!
And something else I meant to ask: do you guys know how to make an autorun.inf
for a disquette? Thank you all so much for all the suggestions.
Moema