Subject: Re: FLASH: Postgraduate Courses
From: Simon williams
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 12:03:54 +0100

I did a masters at Huddersfield UK, and the year I weas doing mine thyey
started a Multimedia MAsters too, apparently it is a very good course. Cool
Uni too, www.huddersfield.ac.uk there is also a multimedia undergrad course
at Leeds Poly/Metropolitan University, they mnay now be up to post grad
courses too.

Good luck.

Laters
Si