Subject: FLASH: Calling all Flashers
From: Johnathan Mark Smith
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 14:21:32 +0100

Calling all flashers I need HELP ASAP

He is what I am looking for I am trying to setup a javascript that if the
viewer of my pages does not have the flash plug-in or the ActiveX control
an static image gets display. If I try aftershock and the viewer is using
IE it prompts them to look the ActiveX control and if the viewer clicks
cancel nothing gettings display. I would like it if the viewer does not
have flash just display the static image.

PLEASE EMAIL HELP TO SMITHJat1HOSTPLUS [dot] COM

THANKS