Subject: Re: FLASH: F-3 freehand tools stopped working (Mac)
From: nickolas c
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 19:45:26 +0100

Hey Gareth,

I answered this for somebody else a week or two back, below is what I said
then. Some things never change [the busy bit!] ;-)
Sorry to take so long to reply to this - bit busy just now, as usual ;-)

I had the same problem with my ArtPadII. Change the Control Panel settings
under Scaling (or similar) to "To Fit" instead of
one-to-one/proportional/relative. That should sort it.

Nick.

> >> Suddenly, all Flash's freehand tools -- brush, pencil, eraser, lasso,
> >> just create a straight line from the point where I click the mouse
> >> to the top left corner of the screen.
> >

> I guess that like most Wacom owners, I love my pen more than I love my
> mouse.

Yup!Yessiree! Oh Yeah!