Subject: Re: FLASH: First Flash upload test
From: Sienna
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 20:27:46 +0100

John, way cool! You just saved me a plane ticket. It loaded great for me
with no delays but I'm on a T1. Let me know when you're done with your
site though because I want to try it at home and put it on my list of
favorites. I love to travel and your site made it interesting to follow
along a map from city to city. I did however fall into the Dead Sea so I
hope your INSURED!

The photos came out great but the text jerks back and forth from clear to
jagged.

Sienna