Subject: FLASH: Check, and suggestions/info share
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 23:01:26 +0100

UglyMugUnger here...

Here's another little "tutorial" type thingy I've been plugging away at
(and those of you who know that I've just recently tackled Tell Targets
will appreciate this one).

WARNING: MIME NOT SET YET (server guys being lazy)

http://www.wedserv.com/wedtut/wedflash.html

Now, here's where the questions come in. Apparently, I'm now being told
that this is to be broken into 3 layers for our users--1 for just the
software section, one for just the "on-line" section and one for the
whole kit and kaboodle.

Here's what I want to know:

I figure I can make that into a 3 layer movie, but I also figure that
would be a butt-load of a file, and no one really needs to experience
that, but I'd do it if I have to. <ugh>

Other than that, my thought is to make a stub swf that simply has 3
different "Load Movie" commands, but I've never tried this with the web,
and rather than waste my time attempting that, I can finalize the stuff
with this movie and see if any of you experts out there have seen it
work as such...

Thanks,

Russ

CC: WtHMO (j/k, I'm hoping not!)