Subject: Re: FLASH: davidgraystudios
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 02:00:42 +0100

Rob Marreel wrote:

> >>-David Gary-
> >>Interactive Media Producer/Designer
> >>http://www.davidgarystudios.com
> >>dgarystudiosatmpinet [dot] net (mailto:dgarystudiosatmpinet [dot] net)
> >
> >just curious but do you have the rights to use that music on your site? if
> >you don't i would re-consider using it.
>
> I would also like to know the licensing issues around that song.

You can read the follow-up reply to the original post.

> The site
> looks great,

Thank you.

> did the game Full Throttle have anything to do with the site
> design?

Nope, actually I didnt know there was such a game out until recently.
"Full throttle" is the action of opening a valve wide open to run an engine
to it's maximum RPM. <g> The "theme" was intended to be a satire of Flash3's
capabilities.
The theme of my personal site was originally going to be titled "Flow control".

I loved the game so looking through your site was entertaining.
Where did you get the motorcycle sound effect?? It sounds exactly like the
one in the game.

I actually obtained the sounds off of original Harley playbacks. However I got
the "chrome"
idea,..well.....off of chrome.<g>

Thanks for your interests. please visit.
http://home.mpinet.net/dgarystudios/dgs_FT_thanks.htm

-DG-