Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: flasher-digest V1 #1053
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 06:32:25 +0100

At 10:56 PM 5/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
>TAKE ME OFF THE GODDAMN LIST!

Is this how you make things happen in the rest of your life? Too bad for
you, your friends, co-workers, and family. Not to mention innocent
bystanders who have to put up with your tantrums.

Oh, well. I assume you tried following the directions at the bottom of
each and every digest? The person who runs the list is quite diligent,
does it for no pay, and is not doing anything (or failing to do it) out of
spite. And the people who read the list have no power to subscribe or
unsubscribe you. If you will persist (politely) in trying to reach the list
manager, I'm sure this will be resolved. Meanwhile why don't you just
filter out the messages?

And if you ever feel like it, I'll be happy to forward an apology to the
list members. Shouting and quoting the entire digest is really unpleasant
and inconvient.

Best wishes.

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.