Subject: Re: FLASH: FLASH 4
From: Jake.Gorst
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:11:25 +0100

I'm quite excited about it. The MP3 support is going to make a project of mine
soooo much easier! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

How are things at Fry these days? I was hoping to see you guys as the IEC Expo
this year - but alas! I couldn't find you.

Jake Gorst
Jonamac Productions
http://www.jonamac.com

Vincent Cocciolone <vincentcatfrymulti [dot] com> on 05/24/99 12:36:38 PM

Please respond to flasheratshocker [dot] com