Subject: RE: FLASH: Yaaay! New job - over to the darkside
From: Robert Cummins
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:28:56 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Quack the Duck [SMTP:quacktimeathotmail [dot] com]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 1999 8:52 PM
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com

Well done, you must be VERY proud of your self.

Well, beats working in the middle of nowhere doing graphics for
software no-one will ever see...

hey, you could even do some type of Flash game with the page 3
girl!!

Hmm...actually I hadnt thought of that... we could do some kind of
an interactive strip quiz too. We could ask multiple choice questions like:
How do you spell "Red"?
A) Red
B) Green
C) Blue

Although it might be a bit complex for the average currantbun user.. could
cuase a lot of support calls.....

Im sure that would be too tedious for you to even contemplate.
but how would i know, i'm just a girl.

Quack packs your Thomas the tank engine lunch box with a sandwhich,
the
essential chocolate bar, and puts some creativity in for desert.
have a nice day!!

Aww, thanks! Go Ringo! - (Where are we going today gordon? said the
fat controller)
</reliving of childhood>

Doinky!

Alias|Rob

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying, dissemination or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited.