Subject: Re: FLASH: Cursor Question
From: Laura Mollett
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:34:52 +0100

>Could someone please let me know if it is possible to create one giant
>invisible button so that someone could load the next movie by clicking
>anywhere on screen?

Hi John,

Sure, there's no limit to the size of the button. Just create the rectangle
in the hit box however big you want it to be, and add actions to the
instance as you would to any other button. You can also fill the screen with
small buttons to recreate the 'animation follows the curser' effects that
you sometimes see done with javascript.

Hope this helps,
Laura