Subject: FLASH: Confessions of a Macromediaholic ...
From: unique
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 23:11:55 +0100

... in case *you* may be a Macromediaholic too.

[HEY, I even won a Macromedia T-shirt at a half-day MM promo presentation in
Philadelphia a coupla weeks ago :-) .]

Best sources I've found for news about MM:

(1) MM's site: the big stuff, first. http://www.macromedia.com

(2) Yahoo: http://biz.yahoo.com/n/m/macr.html -- more current stories (10)
than found on Lycos (7), Netscape (5), Excite (5), or Hotbot (1). Plus a lot
from the past.

Ken Sherwood
uniqueatptd [dot] net
http://home.ptd.net/~unique