Subject: RE: FLASH: Re: ALCAZAR FLASH3 SITE
From: Olwage, Pieter
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:09:49 +0100

DEAR KEVIN DARBRO

Thank you Very much for the "adult" crit and the kind words... I really do
appreciate it and yip, that waz not intended to be a site at first but
rather a learning curve about a year ago (right after I saw the flash guru
gabo in action)that grew into this site you saw.

At least you took up the effort to view the entire site .. and I really
appreciate it.

I promise to up keep and better the standards that Gabo Mandoza set in his
little "sample" (and note: NOT an actual site BUT sample) of the revolver...
the site loads considerably fast at the moment and will load even faster as
continous improvement takes place on that site EVERY nite.

This little site is my life and I do NOT appreciate the feedback I got from
some of these "NO SITE TO SHOW" ppl on this list.

Once again thanx for the kind words and keep you eyes on the alcazar site -
ver3 on the way ... the one you saw is actually and old version. :)

Kind Regards
DJT - (Pieter Olwage)
http://www.alcazar.co.za