Subject: Re: FLASH: <OT> Alca etc.
From: Shira
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 21:41:00 +0100

Hi Jeanne.

Would you mind checking the sound on the cockatoo again for me? Most mac
folks stopped reporting that problem while ago, so I thought it was fixed.
Be sure to empty your browser cache if you do check it, so that you're

I'm not presuming you have time to do this, but if you do, thanks.

-Marc

At 10:43 AM 5/28/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Marc,
>Glad to hear it. I've been doing that for days. I like your frogs and
>have a question about your site. The Cockatoo on the play page sounds
>like static. I'm on a mac and most sound work great. Is it a different
>type of file?
>-Jeanne
>
>"Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media" wrote:
>>
>> "alcatraz" or "alcazar" in the subject line of any message I receive will
>> now send it to my trash bin.
>>
>> Marc Hoffman
>>
>> marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
>> Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
>> in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.

-Shira

I have changed my email address. It would help a lot if you would email me at:
shiraatdartfrogmedia [dot] com