Subject: Re: FLASH: Need a web hosting service in USA
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 16:38:58 +0100

Hello Meeta,
Currently I use 2 very good hosting services depending on my clients
needs.
1) iServer, www.iServer.com
2) Pegasus Web Technologies, www.pwebtech.com
For a web developer, with the money, I would probably go with the iServer,
it's like having your own dedicated server. Excluding the servicing and
such.
Hope this helps you.
Randy

--
Randy Anthony

"I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related
stress. Do you discriminate against people who practice Yoga?"