Subject: RE: FLASH: soccer championships - test please
From: Tewes
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:44:50 +0100

Hei Matt,
the (almost) final version is on.

http://www.dpa.de/info/test/em2000/index.html

Made some changes: increased the hotspot zone and added a new one over the
text. That should be enough, I think. Look at the teams-section, made some
changes there, too.

>As for the German team thing, well, hey that hopefully the closest
they'll
> get to being European champions. :-) Go, Sweden, Go!!<

The Germans won´t even make the first round :-)) I´ll take any bet.

>Who's your client ? and why ?? (Sorry, don't understand German, so
I might have missed
> it)<

Our clients are mainly the German newspapers (the online-departments), I´m
working at the dpa, it´s German´s biggest news-agency. And we try to sell
these flash-specials it to various clients: the papers, sponsors,
sport-sites and so on. We have had specials for the tour de france, we have
one for the formula 1 season 200

http://www.dpa.de/info/test/formel_

and there will be one for the olympic games.

Ciao Kalle

Kalle Tewes
dpa-Online Grafik

Tel. 040 / 4113 - 2134