Subject: RE: FLASH: inconsistency in loading variables
From: robert.clay
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:42:24 +0100

try a if framesloaded script to make sure the frame is loaded before you try
to manipulate the information from it. You could do if defaultvar eq ""
then goto previous frame and that would loop until it is all loaded if you
are still confused post again and I will send you a sample. But I had this
same problem and this is what I had to do.