Subject: FLASH: Re: job contract
From: Ray Broussard
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 15:22:48 +0100

So, they are saying "work for us and you will have nothing to show from it other
than money". You will have to decide for yourself if the compensation is
reasonable. Personally, I wouldn't go for it unless I was going to get a rate
much higher than normal for an extended period of time and then only if I really
needed the work. hth

Ray
PhotographicVR.com

flasher is generously supported by...