Subject: RE: FLASH: Please take a look at our first site
From: Sooy, Matt
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 16:01:52 +0000 (GMT)

I'm not a fan of neon green, or any fluorescent color. I almost closed my
browser when I saw it, because it reminded me of any one of dozens of
dorm-room sites using the same color scheme. Maybe something more neutral
would be good?
I clicked "skip intro" after about a minute of waiting, FYI - the counter
was still on FOUR (counting down.)

matt