Subject: Re: FLASH: movie clip question
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 03:16:29 +0000 (GMT)

not until monday..the classic phrase...you can't get there from here..comes to mind. Anyway, it's an fla prob, not an end result prob.

At 06:45 PM 11/3/98 -0800, Marc Hoffman wrote:
>At 06:26 PM 11/3/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>howdy Flashers (sounds kinda gross eh?),
>> I just spent 4 hours making this really tricked out movie clip
>>and found out after I had done it that I couldn't get the functionality
>>I wanted from within a movie clip. I tried to copy the layers into a
>>regular movie layer and got the keyframes to show up but could not
>>see anything on the stage...I then tried to copy the actual images
>>I was working with and paste them in place...that didn't work either...
>>because I am facing a deadline I have given up trying to get all the
>>functionality I wanted from it and settled for a muche paired down
>>version.
>>
>>Any idea why this happened? Is this normal? More importantly,...
>>is there any way to circumvent this problem? Aaaaaaarrrrgghh!!!
>>Rusty
>>

>Got a URL?
>

>Marc Hoffman
>_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>
>View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
>Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
>Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
>Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
><marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>

Check out this url: <http://www.lostgen.com>http://www.lostgen.com
Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the
passengers in his car.