Subject: RE: FLASH: HELP!!!! NEED FAST SOLUTION!!
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 15:03:45 +0000 (GMT)

Okay, to everyone who tried to help...

I was juggling this over my network at home, and on my network here...and as
I was making changes in Shockwave, etc....I was only copying certain parts
over, and the code got a bit jumbled up at the top of the page...

Loosely translated, I guess there was just too much stuff that was
conflicting at the top of the page...

I have NO idea what was happening with the JavaScript error nor the
FSCommand, but I do know that once I simply just recreated the page, the
problem was non-existant.

I tested in NS 3 & 4+ browsers and in IE without a problem...until I tested
on the Mac with NS 4 and then I crashed and burned like a champ.

I think I was just doing too much without doing enough "cleanup" in all
honesty.

Thanks for the attempts!

Russ

Russell E. Unger