Subject: Re: FLASH: What goes on with MAC's and FLASH
From: Jim Curry
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 17:35:46 +0000 (GMT)

The menu on the left is all I see that is Flashed and it works fine on my G3
Syrstem 8.1 using Netscape 4x.
JC

--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com (mailto:jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com)
----The Virtual Museum is now open! This is a "work in progress"
so plan on stopping back often. New exhibits and objects de interactive
art are on the way....
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/museum.html
----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/house.html