Subject: Re: FLASH: Site Critique
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 20:37:40 +0000 (GMT)

Nice design and typography, ran reasonably of 28.8 modem, win 95,
Netscap4.03

The choice of sounds for mouse-overs and buttons didn't seem in keeping
with the visual personality of the site.

When I clicked on Planter link I went to a mostly blank page with
Planters links typed on it. No back button. When I hit the back button
I started at the very beginning of the flash file again. Nice intro but
not twice in a row.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too