Subject: Re: FLASH: *Director and Flash???*
From: Denise Dixon
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 23:19:21 +0000 (GMT)

>is it possible to put a
>flash 3 movie into a director file as part of the presentation, ie have a
>little flash animation (as a swf I guess) playing away in one corner of a
>director presentation

Save your flash file as .swt, flash version 2. Then in director,
insert:media element:shockwave flash movie.

We have used this feature to play flash animations that are on a web
server from within a CD-ROM program. Pretty nice.

"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?"

Barradas Yeaton & Wold Inc.
871 Islington Street
PO box 6577
Portsmouth, NH 03802
603.433.6214 voice
603.433.6269 fax

Advertising, Public Relations and Interactive Media

www.bywinc.com