Subject: Re: FLASH: Sharing Business Resources
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 01:54:29 +0000 (GMT)

At 08:33 PM 10/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>This is a great idea Marc. I could edit my estimate form to be Flash
>specific or web specific and share that. ...

>> >My thought is to establish a page of links to downloadable documents we've
>> >come up with to make our businesses run better. Such documents might
>> include:
>> > -contracts;
>> > -client education sheets...

Hi, Dorian,

Looks like a busy time approaching for me and I'd like to get this site up
before that happens. I'd love to post a copy of your estimate form --
could you send it please? Preferred format: ASCII, HTML, or Word (in that
order). If you like, add just a one-sentence tag describing the form and
its usefulness. I'll post it as a downloadable link, maybe as a pop-up
HTML doc, too.

Thanks.

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>