Subject: Re: FLASH: training
From: Kenneth C. Sherwood
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 03:29:45 +0000 (GMT)

Rita Jordan wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am new to the list and new to Flash. Does anyone know of an organization
> or person who can give training in Flash 3.0 to get me up to speed quickly
> that works out of the South Florida area? Say West Palm to Miami?

I'm a newbie too, and here's my twenty mills.

I favor the self-taught, low-cost, fast-as-you-want-it-to-be approach:

(1) Utilize all the resources that come with the Flash software (e.g. Guided
Tour, Lessons).

(2) Search HotBot or whomever, for "all the words:" "flash tutorial" -- there
are plenty of them out there . . .

(3) Use this email list when you get stuck.

HTH.

Ken Sherwood