Subject: FLASH: Re: BILL WAGNER: Don't want to beat a dead horse, but....
From: Alan Prather
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 21:31:56 +0000 (GMT)

Well,

Yes bill....It's obvious that your Intent was to review the direction the
list seemed to be taking.
BUT, you seem to think that we are ridculing you for that. We aren't. You
see if I was in that Hypothetical study group you mention, I wouldn't
riducule the person who brought up the subject of where the group was going,
because I didn't in this case either.
What I, and many others in this group did get upset about was WHAT your view
on where this list should go, not the fact that you were bringing it up for
review.
-Alan Prather